By using TherapyBee.com (from now on also referred to us as ‘we’) in any way you are agreeing to the terms set out below.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications would take effective immediately upon being published. We politely request that our users and subscribers review this agreement on a regular basis to keep up to date of any changes.
Any directory material, messages, emails, videos, images, photos, video, sounds, or other media (from now on referred to as ‘content’), positioned on, or linked from TherapyBee.com, including any outcomes of these are the sole responsibility of the person or institution from whom such content originated. This includes any content that we have published on a person’s behalf (e.g. retweets, linked posts etc). We cannot be held responsible for loss, injury or damage incurred as a result of such content.
We pre-screen some but not all content within directory listings, feedback from users, or other published content and reserve the right to refuse, delete or move any content that is perceived to be irrelevant, inaccurate, fake, discriminatory or offensive.
TherapyBee.com contains features that may link you or provide you with access to third party content or a service which is completely independent, including payment and delivery of goods or services. Any terms, conditions, warranties, representations or disputes associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant third parties.
We cannot guarantee or accept responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of third party content and services.
We cannot be held responsible for any claims of copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights relating to content or services not owned by TherapyBee.com. Any claims of copyright infringement relating to content or service should be made directly to the owners of that content. Any claims relating to content owned by TherapyBee.com (e.g. directory guidance, designs etc) should be made to [email protected].
To see our statement please click here.
Conduct of users and subscribers
You agree as a user and/or subscriber of TherapyBee.com not to post, email, or otherwise make available content that:
- is inaccurate, irrelevant, fake, unlawful, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- harasses, degrades, intimidates or is discriminatory towards an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- constitutes or contains viruses, spam, affiliate marketing, referral codes, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
advertises any illegal service which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law;
- attempts to mislead or misinform users and / or subscribers of TherapyBee.com;
- attempts to gain unauthorised access, acts disruptively, impairs the functionality, overloads or reduces the performance of TherapyBee.com and associated systems or processes;
Limitations of service
You acknowledge that TherapyBee.com may choose to enforce limits concerning use of its service, including:
- the maximum number of days that content will be retained by TherapyBee.com
- the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other content that may be transmitted or stored by the service, and
- the frequency with which you may access the service. You agree that TherapyBee.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the service.
- TherapyBee.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part of) with or without notice, and that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
Access to our service
TherapyBee.com grants subscribers to some administration rights for personal use only. This does not include:
- access to our service by unauthorised users
- any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the service
- any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless explicitly permitted by TherapyBee.com.
TherapyBee.com does not permit users and / or subscribers to display content on it’s website, or create links from TherapyBee.com, that constitute false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive content.
Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of our Service or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the consent of TherapyBee.com. TherapyBee.com it’s logos and materials displayed on its site are registered trademarks and trade names.
TherapyBee.com does not claim ownership of content that its users and / or subsribers post. By posting content to any public area of our Service, users and / or subscribers do so at their own risk of breaching copyright laws.
TherapyBee.com and our Services are used entirely at the risk of it’s users and / or subscribers without any warranties of any kind, resulting from any aspect of its use. If you engage the services of any Professional, all arrangements in such regard are solely between you and the concerned Professional.
Limitations of liability
TherapyBee.com will not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from any aspect of its use. This includes damages relating to misuse, inability to use, interruptions, suspensions, modifications, alterations or termination of the service.
Users and / or subscribers of TherapyBee.com must not hold employees or affiliates responsible for any claim or demand, including legal fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted through the service.
Violation of use
TherapyBee.com welcome your questions and comments. Please send them to [email protected]