Anne is a highly skilled and specialised Occupational Therapist specialising in Neurological conditions and Acquired traumatic brain injury.
- Acquired Traumatic Brain Injury Assessment and treatment of CVA
- Assessment of cognitive and perceptual limitations Neurological assessment and treatment
- Fatigue management
- Small aid recommendations
- Equipment recommendations
- Environmental recommendations
- Comprehensive report writing Goal setting Care plans
- Risk assessments
- Medico-legal reports
- Case management
Anne also has experience working with the elderly in the acute setting, in the community, neurological conditions, palliative care, orthopaedics, emergency department, acute general medicine and surgery.